Virginia Investment Property Loans, Real Estate Data
Virginia remains one of the strongest business states in the US. Equipped with new investment property loans single and multi-family investment properties in VA are some of the most in-demand in the country. So what pivots are being seen in the local real estate market? What does the data show, and what rental property loans are available to investors?
The Commonwealth of Virginia
Dubbed the “Mother of Presidents” for having the most US presidents born there, Virginia offers strong fundamentals, a diverse real estate market, and an attractive landscape for investment.
Being home to the headquarters of the nation’s defense and intelligence agencies, and proximity to Washington, DC make this one of the most important states in the USA.
The Pew Center ranks VA as having the most effective legal system. VA has the region’s main seaport, and in addition to being anchored in federal government the economy has pivoted to computer chips as its main export, taking over from coal and tobacco.
VA is also home to the fastest growing town in the nation – Leesburg, and six of the highest earning counties in the country. As of 2013 its GDP was almost double that of CT. For six years in a row VA had been collectively ranked the top state for business by Forbes and CNBC. It is considered one of the friendliest for small business.
VA Real Estate Stats & Facts
- 2014 saw several new VA real estate laws enacted
- Overall state home sales dipped in 2014, as inventory rose on new delinquencies in some areas according to NVAR
- Mortgage delinquencies (90 days+ late) in West Virginia rose in Q2 2014, but by less than the national average
- New listings in Northern VA rose 6.9% to August 2014
- The North VA median home prices rose 2.6% y-o-y to 8/2014
- Days on market sat at 45 as of August 2014
- The Central Virginia Regional MLS reports sales growth up 37% in Q3 2014
- The market was led by Colonial Heights with a 77% leap in sales activity to Q3 2014
- Richmond Realtors led RMA with the largest median home price gain to $201,500
- Petersburg saw sales prices up 27% in Q3 2014
VA Investment Property Loans
Virginia real estate investors are benefiting from the roll out of both new blanket mortgages for single family rental homes, and new financing for multifamily investment properties.
RentalHomeFinancing.com’s new investment property loans offer funds for both purchase and refinance of investment property in VA.
New loan features include non-recourse, foreign national, longer amortization, and cross-collateral options.
VA Real Estate Resources
Landlord & Real Estate Law in Virginia:
- Virginia Residential Landlord and Tenant Act
- Code of Virginia Title 55 - PROPERTY AND CONVEYANCES
- Real Estate Regulations
- Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation
Investment Real Estate for sale by the State of Virginia:
- Office of Surplus Property Management
- DGS | Federal and State Surplus Property - Virginia
- USDA-RD and USDA-FSA
Contact us today to help finance your Virginia investment property portfolio.
More than just a leading U.S. Blanket Mortgage Lender, Rental Home Financing is your partner for long term wealth building and cash flow generation. We’re invested in your long term success.
Contact us today and experience a refreshing new approach to financing investments…
Call today for more information: 888-375-7977 or CLICK HERE